July 10, 2010

Miami's welcome party for Wade-LeBron-Bosh

Somehow, I don't think Russell, Magic, Larry, Michael or Kobe ever would have done something like this. Honestly, I'm surprised Dwyane Wade would participate in something like this but after the last few years, I suppose he was willing to do it in order to bring LeBron in as the Pippen to his Jordan.

By the way, Chris Bosh has really hit the lottery. The guy has missed the playoffs five times in seven years, yet is somehow being considered a superstar here. Think about this:

Wade: NBA champion
LeBron: 2-time MVP
Bosh: Missed the playoffs five out of seven years

What am I missing here about Bosh? Has any fan ever said to themselves, "You know, the Raptors are in town, we have to go because I really want to see Chris Bosh!"

No comments:

Post a Comment